Contents – a simple, content-focused WordPress theme for your writing.
Most WordPress themes try to do everything for everyone. With CONTENTS, that’s not so. In fact, this theme could not get more specific.
Only purchase CONTENTS if you are interested in showcasing and sharing great content. Seriously.
(If you’re even thinking about using crappy content, the buy button will disappear from this page forever before you can click on it.)
“This is, by far, the best WordPress theme since the dawn of time!!” Expert in looking at WordPress themes
CONTENTS comes with:
- Retina-enabled, mobile-friendly theme that looks great on every single device that currently exists in the known universe.
- Social icons: add links to: Flickr, Dribbble, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Email, RSS, Pinterest and even… ew… LinkedIn!
- MailChimp form in the footer with customizable CTA.
- Custom logo and favicon.
- Custom site description and homepage footer text.
- Two customizable menus (for top level pages and categories).
- Google Analytics support (i.e. paste in your GA code).
- Beautifully displayed single images and media galleries.
- Easy setup (on a single screen).
- SEO friendly with built-in Open Graph meta data.
- Free upgrades (for bug fixes and minor improvements).
- Beautiful full-width search modal.
CONTENTS does not come with:
- Tags, widgets, comments.
- Support (but watch the install video, it’s thorough and goes through every customization feature available).
- Refunds (you buy, you keep—but what you see here is what you get with this theme).
CONTENTS is simple so you can install it, spend 5 minutes customizing it, and then get to work on adding content.
You can check out the available styles for text and image formatting on this page. What to see this theme in action? You’re looking at it (i.e. this site runs on the CONTENTS theme).
What the setup video
Launch sale! The price goes up to $49 soon.
Secure payment is powered by Stripe Checkout and the price is in USD. And if you need 1-click WordPress hosting, use FlyWheel.